- Experience Level
Recruiter & Events Coordinator
Giveffect is currently recruiting for a Recruiter & Events Coordinator position to join our growing Atlanta division. In this role, you will be in charge of recruiting support and event management of all large and small scale events. You will also take on office management duties as your day to day roles. The successful candidate must be able to balance many different tasks simultaneously with attention to detail, demonstrating excellent oral and written communication, organizational and time management skills. Knowledge of and experience with the hiring process, hiring platforms, recruiting experience and event management are essential.
In this role, you will:
- Manage hiring: You will streamline, filter applicants, setup interviews, conduct first round interviews, manage job fairs etc.
- Post Jobs: You will manage our online and offline job postings. You will create and edit job postings.
- Host Events: You will manage office events and ensure supplies for events are always prepared and ordered.
- Basic office management will be part of this role.
- On-boarding and Off-boarding support: You will be responsible for helping with on boarding of new hires and off boarding of unsuccessful hires.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience with job hiring and recruiting platforms.
- Ability to draft, create, and manage job descriptions.
- Hiring and interview experience.
- HR experience is a bonus.
- Past recruiting experience.
- Past experience with Event planning and coordination for small and large scale events.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Connection to nonprofit sector a huge asset (hiring and recruiting purposes).
- BA or College degree.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access, Google Apps, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Opportunity to do work that is genuinely meaningful and changes lives.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Salary: $42,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year.
- Health Benefits and Vacation Package included.