Digital Campaign Administrator with the Public Interest Network
- Experience Level
Digital Campaign Administrator
The Public Interest Network is hiring a Digital Campaign Administrator who is organized, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented.
Our digital campaigns reach hundreds of thousands of people and inform the public on how they can create change on important issues like stopping the overuse of antibiotics and fighting climate change. Your job is to help Environment America, U.S. PIRG, and Environmental Action win critical campaigns by managing their national email campaigns and digital program work.
This is a position for those who are ready to turn their digital and administrative skills into political action.
- Work with campaigners, writers, and designers to ensure consistent, engaging, and timely communication with our audience.
- Implement and maintain online email campaigns.
- Set up, proof, and deliver email alerts to email activist lists.
- Lead trainings and maintain how-to manuals on our digital tool set.
- Resolve issues that federation staff experience with their e-activists lists and web sites.
- Decide the email calendar.
- Enforce communication standards and policies.
- You're passionate about political and environmental issues.
- You're extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You can easily manage multiple priorities and solve problems.
- You’re excited to work hard on our campaigns.
- You have no fear of computers or the Internet.
- You enjoy Microsoft Excel and working with data.
- You're a quick study of computer applications and programs.
- You sweat the details.
- You thrive on change, innovation, and teamwork.
Salary & Benefits
Salary for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. The Public Interest Network offers a competitive benefits package. Eligible staff receive paid holidays, sick days, and vacation days; and the opportunity to enroll in our group health care, college loan assistance, and 401(k) programs. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
The Public Interest Network organizes and mobilizes the public in order to win concrete social change. Through U.S. PIRG, Environment America and other groups in our network, we’ve helped win hundreds of laws and other victories that have improved our health and safety, our environment, and our democracy.
The Public Interest Network is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Some of our partners are hiring campaign staff to help register and get out the vote on Election Day.
The Community Voters Project is hiring Canvass Directors to help increase voter registration and ensure everyone’s voice is heard in our democracy this election. Canvass Directors will recruit and oversee a team of committed canvasser activists and help increase participation of underrepresented communities in the 2018 elections. Learn more here: https://communityvotersproject.org/jobs.
PIRG Campus Action is hiring organizers to help get out the youth vote. Learn more here: https://pirgcampusaction.org/
More searches like this
- Advocacy / Lobbying Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Denver
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Denver
- Marketing / Communications Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Denver
- Technology / Data Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Denver