- Position Type
- Part Time
Position Description: Development Coordinator
Part-time development position in a fast-paced, stable nonprofit organization focusing on youth development and education. Knowledge of, and previous experience with, Raiser’s Edge database is a must. Incumbent will report to the Chief Development Officer and Development Operations Manager. This position functions as the administrative anchor of a growing development department. The position allocates 75% Raiser’s Edge database management and 25% event support, development office administration and clerical.
- Database management in Raiser’s Edge. Proficiency in functions may include Query, Export, Mail, Batch, Volunteer, Admin, Config, Dashboard and Net Community.
- Maintain donor database and ensure accuracy of gift entry
- Prepare queries and reports as requested to provide decision-making and tactical information
- Ensure all volunteer involvement is tracked
- Prepare and process donor acknowledgement letters weekly
- Prepare direct mailings including prepare mailing list, execute merge, print letters, gather components, five to eight times each year
- Perform development department general administrative support.
- Provide event support as a member of the development team, working closely with the development coordinator on major fundraising events and local community outreach events. This may include attending events on occasional evenings or weekends.
- Ensures the integrity of data and supports the Development team in other tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of three years of Raiser's Edge or fundraising software experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- A Valid Drivers’ License and reliable transportation to Agape and local event sites
- Experience in a non-profit organization; human services or education preferred
- A high level of discretion and professionalism
- Event support may require the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (5-10 pounds).
- Experience in a non-profit organization; human services or education a plus.
- Technical and database acumen with an ability to troubleshoot system and database issues.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of Greater Giving, Salesforce, and NetCommunity for credit card processing a plus, training available.
- A self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to deal with a variety of personalities in a positive manner.