- Experience Level
The Zalik Foundation is a newly formed family foundation in Atlanta, GA whose grantmaking aims to improve Jewish education, empower women and girls, promote entrepreneurship, and ensure children and seniors live with promise and dignity. Our work is focused in, but not limited to, Atlanta and Israel. We are seeking great talent to help us grow our impact in this start-up phase of our operation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform general administrative duties for President and Executive Director; however, as the organization grows, support for additional professionals may be required.
- Perform general office duties such as running errands, preparing materials, filing, copying, mailing, and answering phone calls.
- Plan for and implement meetings, which may include ordering meals, compiling materials, collecting RSVPs, greeting guests, taking minutes and any needed set-up or clean-up.
- Manage calendars, schedule meeting and travel arrangements for Executive leadership.
- Process office related invoices and expense payments.
- Coordinate support from vendors including technology, office supplies, and others as necessary.
- This position will rely heavily on organization skills, relationship building, written and oral communication as well as documentation skills.
- Perform grants management duties, including collect and review documentation from potential and current grantees, communicate deadlines. Ensure accuracy and quality of all documents.
- Process interim and final reports from grantees.
- Maintain required records for grantees, including hard files and grants management database.
- Arrange details and logistics of site visits.
- Screen all incoming calls and requests for information from organizations seeking funding.
- Undertake special duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with high proficiency in MS Excel (formulas, Pivot table, etc.)
- Detail oriented with great organization skills
- Effectively prioritize, multi-task and manage time to support the work of various functions.
- Flexibility and works well under pressure and possess a high sense of urgency
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Takes initiative, as appropriate, and can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong sense of integrity
Desired but not required Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the nonprofit or foundation sector
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-7 years full time work experience preferred
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary history by email to Amanda Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note "Foundation Administrator" in the subject line of the email. No phone inquiries, please.
The Zalik Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diverse candidate pool.