2018 Campaign Associate (Loaned Executive)
Campaign Associates are responsible for fundraising efforts and engagement within workplace campaigns, coordinating and executing upon all related activities for 20-30 corporate partners, and assisting in cultivating long-term relationships. This is a temporary position within United Way of Greater Atlanta and selected candidates will be employed from August 2018 through November/December 2018. Interviews will begin in July 2018.
The Campaign Associate role is also responsible for presenting United Way’s message to potential donors, both individually and in large group settings; analyzing past performance of accounts; developing and executing strategies to improve fundraising results; tracking, reporting and auditing results; serving as the United Way link for corporate senior management, employee engagement champions and community partners; along with other duties as assigned.
- Strategize with account supervisors to develop a fundraising plan for each account based upon targeted research and Corporate Social Responsibility focus at each company.
- Manage assigned account portfolio with a focus on raising resources and exceeding goals in workplace campaigns.
- Work closely with key account volunteers and executives to plan & implement workplace campaigns
- Closely monitor account portfolio to ensure workplace campaigns are executed in a timely manner with strong attention to customer service
- Ensure fundraising results are audited before CA tenure is complete.
- Identify, create and execute specific donor engagement strategies in partnership with other departments at United Way of Greater Atlanta (Community Engagement, Volunteerism, etc)
- Clearly articulate the mission and value of United Way’s Child Well-Being Agenda
Data and Reporting:
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on updating campaign and individual donor information in CRM including, but not limited to, corporate contact(s), employee count, UWGA involvement, company processing information, campaign best practices, campaign start/end dates, etc.
- Work with Operations and Pledge Processing teams as needed to ensure accounts correctly reflect audit paperwork and that envelopes are audited completely and correctly.
- Investigate campaign results that have not arrived and secure/audit results.
- Ability to plan strategically, organize priorities, multi-task, design approaches, and close commitments
- Ability to achieve and/or exceed predetermined goals
- Ability to analyze data for discovery and planning purposes
- Ability to maintain accurate records within CRM database management system.
- Ability to retain and grow donor base
- Strong communication, presentation, speech & interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on Microsoft Excel
- Use of personal vehicle required
Experience: Undergraduate Degree required
Salary: $22.67/hr, plus mileage and cellular reimbursement
Status/Hours: Temporary Position with Full-time hours each week (37.5 hours), 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM with some night & weekend requirements
Duration of Position: August 2018 – November/December 2018
**Please indicate which county you currently reside in on your resume**