Director of Marketing
- Experience Level
The director of marketing is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing of all of the Living Room’s marketing and communications strategies, both external and internal. This position is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing the organization’s marketing and communications plan.
- Manages communication all channels for the organization
- Advances and frames the narrative of the organization’s work to all stakeholders
- Manages the organization’s online presence and strategy on social media
- Develops industry-leading campaigns to generate awareness of organization and HIV housing issues
- Develops, updates, and optimizes the website and blog on a regular and frequent basis.
- Directs all marketing strategies for the organization
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts organizational marketing strategy to meet changing needs and conditions
- Generates all marketing analytics to review campaign ROI and inform future campaign strategies
- Public Relations
- Coordinates media interest in the organization and pitches stories to appropriate media outlets
- Coordinates organizational press releases
- Serves as the contact between the organization and media
- Oversees organization-wide brand management and consistency
- Coordinates and designs the appearances of print and digital materials
- Works closely with development team to develop engaging materials and effective strategies to meet development goals
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Project management experience and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Demonstrated graphic design skills and brand management
- Excellent written, interpersonal and public speaking skills are a must
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, HTML/CSS, and email service providers (e.g., MailChimp), and Google Analytics
- Experience with Digital Ad Platforms a plus
- Proficient with Mac OS, Mac applications, and Microsoft applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or other related field or comparable background experience is required
Please email a cover letter, resume and your portfolio or three or more samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Director of Marketing" as the subject line of your email.
Application acceptance will remain open until position is filled.
Living Room is an equal opportunity employer.