1 day left
- Experience Level
POSITION / TITLE: Administrative Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: CEO
PROGRAM ADDRESS: 1375 Fairfax Avenue, San Francisco CA 94124
The CEO of Meals on Wheels San Francisco seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant. The position reports to the CEO, works closely with the Board of Directors and Board Committees. A full-time position, the Administrative Assistant, manages the CEO’s calendar, correspondence, documentation and communications, and supports all working committees of the Board of Directors
Meals on Wheels San Francisco and its volunteers provide seniors what they need to live independent and dignified lives — nutritious meals, professional social work and a friendly visitor. Our network of drivers, social workers, nutritionists, community partners, volunteers, donors, and advocates are a formidable force against senior neglect and malnutrition. Meals on Wheels San Francisco believes in delivering more than a meal – we are nourishing the whole person.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages CEO and Board business calendars and meetings (including gathering/reaching out to attendees to ensure attendance)
- Plans agendas, provides high-quality notes, performs action follow-ups, and executes logistics for CEO and Board meetings.
- Proactively manages conflicts and solves complex scheduling issues
- Manages and processes expense reports
- Works on special projects as needed
- Strong understanding of and commitment to senior issues and Meals on Wheels’ mission
- Minimum 2 years of high-level administrative work experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong editing skills
- Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities successfully with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate next steps
- Detail oriented
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Professional, personable with a can-do attitude
- A sense of humor
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objective
SALARY / BENEFITS / BONUSES:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Generous benefits package that currently includes employer-paid health care, dental, vision and life insurance and pension plan contributions.
- Ample time-off options starting at 15 days accrued vacation time, progressive sick leave options, and 12 paid holidays.
- Casual dress code and laid-back culture.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lunch provided daily.
- Pet-friendly office with 'bring your pet to work' Fridays.
- A diverse team in all facets committed to a common cause and the wonderful city of San Francisco!
How to Apply: Online Here
- Interviews will begin immediately and continue until we fill the position.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.