- Degree Level
Reports To: CEO
Location: Atlanta, GA
Direct Reports: 1
Financial Target: NA
It’s an exciting time to work at GCAPP – the Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Power & Potential. Founded as a teen pregnancy prevention organization by Jane Fonda 23 years ago, our programs continue to expand across the state of Georgia contributing to the overall health and wellness of thousands of young people. And we believe our company culture is just as appealing. We’re a lean, strong staff of professionals committed to the 50,000+ young people we serve each year. Our environment is friendly, fast-paced, energetic, flexible, and highly collaborative. And there’s even fun, too. We put a premium on collaboration, accountability, and believe firmly in professional development. We do challenging, yet personally gratifying and fulfilling work. If our work and culture match your vision, we want to hear form you.
Key Purpose of the Role:
The Executive Administrator is a strategic, business and process-minded leader and communicator who is responsible for high level administrative support to the CEO and three senior staff members. The EA also will manage operations for the organization including benefits administration, managing relationship with our IT/Technical Support contractor, onboarding, and developing and implementing organizational Standard Operating Procedures. A trusted team member, the EA will develop and foster effective collaboration across departments. The EA will supervise one direct report, the Office Coordinator.
- Provide high level administrative support to the CEO and three senior leaders – including but not limited to: drafting high level correspondence, creating presentations, performing research, handling calendars, travel, departmental meetings and events planning and logistics, expense reports.
- Assist CEO in managing relationships and communicating with the Board of Directors and other key stakeholders.
- Assist CEO in leading organizational infrastructure projects.
- Manage IT relationships and projects to ensure proper technology, tools, systems and operating procedures are in place to ensure maximum productivity. Serve as first point of contact to IT to resolve issues.
- Manage relationships with benefits brokers and serve as benefits administrator
- Serve as lead and first point of contact to property management for tenant services
- Update and maintain GCAPP’s internal document portal.
- Ensure staff and organizational compliance with all policies and procedures
- Manage staff annual leave policy and compliance
- Project manage and ensure priorities are handled effectively by modifying plans and actions as required.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot operational issues that may arise.
- Maintain confidentiality and utilize a high degree of discretion.
- Bring efficiency and effectiveness to systems and processes
- Supervise Office Coordinator
- Executive(s) and his/her direct reports
- GCAPP Board and Advisory Council Members
- Contract Human Resources and Finance Partners
- GCAPP Staff
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Operational management experience
- Experience tracking key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Highly organized multitasker who works well managing competing priorities
- High sense of individual accountability
- Ability to set and manage expectations at all levels
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Skills and Abilities
- Technologically savvy
- Advanced using Microsoft Office – including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid judgement and ability to handle confidential information and situations
- Sharp organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to anticipate needs
- Up to date knowledge of software programs which maximize efficiency
- Builds strong working relationships and partnerships
- Focus on collaboration and a team player
- Proactive with a strong sense of initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to work with strong personalities and different work styles
- High sense of self awareness
- Ability to give, ask for and accept feedback
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous paid vacation
- Free on-site gym
Send cover letter and resume to HR@gcapp.org.