- Experience Level
OPEN IMMEDIATELY AND UNTIL FILLED
West Marin Community Services in Point Reyes Station seeks Executive Director for thriving non-profit offering a wide range of programs such as a food pantry, immigration workshops, emergency assistance, thrift store and more. Experience in non-profit management required. Familiarity with local community and ability to communicate in Spanish a plus. Four days a week. Please check our website westmarincommunityservices.org for more information about the organization. To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Provides leadership to ensure that the mission and core values of the agency are put into practice.
- Responsible to the Board of Directors for health and management of the entire organization including fundraising/development; human resources; strategic planning; operation, planning, and evaluation of programs; finance; communications; and IT.
- Works in collaboration with program director to manage staff and basic day-to-day operations.
- Represents the organization to government agencies, funders, the community and the general public.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity to the community served. Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus.
- Understands how the agency may need to alter services in response to changing needs.
- Strong leadership abilities including staff direction and motivation, delegation and monitoring, cooperation and team building, decision-making, and accepting feedback.
- Thorough understanding of nonprofit management and knowledge of the agency, including functions, financing, staff/board roles and responsibilities, and grant writing.
- Proficient in core skills including analytical and problem-solving abilities, excellent written and verbal capabilities for both internal and external communication, efficient time management, advanced computer skills, including use of accounting programs, Microsoft Office Suite, database programs, and social media.
Requirements and duties:
- Supervise personnel including staff support and development, management of employee benefits, workplace safety, hiring, firing, and performance evaluation
- Collaborate with the board in articulating a long-term vision for the organization.
- Collaborate with the board on fundraising events and mailings, identify potential funders, and prepare grant applications and reports.
- Oversee budget and financial management ensuring timely and thorough reporting to the Board and to required agencies.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in Point Reyes Station
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in Point Reyes Station
- Executive / Senior Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in Point Reyes Station
- Human Resources / Recruiting Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in Point Reyes Station
- Marketing / Communications Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in Point Reyes Station