Parent Relations Officer
- Position Type
- Full Time
The Parent Relations Officer is a frontline fundraising position for the Annual Fund. The individual will be charged with managing, growing, and developing the parent fundraising program with a focus on the $1,000+ Leadership Society level of the Annual Fund. Responsibilities will also include starting a new parent of alumni (POA) volunteer and fundraising program, and building upon the current grandparent program. He/she will also help staff the Parents and Guardians Association (PGA).
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Developing and implementing a plan to provide a growing, predictable source of unrestricted Annual Fund income to the School through cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of current and past parents, and grandparents through a comprehensive program.
- Creating specific, strategic fundraising communications based on donor segmentation and prospect research.
- Three to five year demonstrated track record of success in cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding annual fund donors
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, as well as attention to details
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge software
Prior experience in an independent school setting is a plus! Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Nanor Antreassian, Human Resources Manager, Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School, 785 Beaver Street, Waltham, MA 02452. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 781-894-5706. No phone calls please. Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about the position, please visit the school website.