- Experience Level
- Coordinate speaking and preaching opportunities for our Founder & CEO
- Process all reports and donation acknowledgment letters
- Receive and input all checks received
- Assist with event planning and logistics
- Oversee celebration of donor and board member birthdays and holidays
- Provide administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer
- Monitor reports to know effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Manage the Mission: Hope online store orders and inventory
- Assist with writing needs for donation receipts and other marketing needs
- Make calls and coordinate mailings to lapsed donors to get them re-engaged
- Keep our CRM database clean and error-free
- Oversee the “Thank You Flow” to ensure it is followed correctly and timely
- Manage office space, inventory, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to build relationships with donors and volunteers
- Comfortable making multiple phone calls per day
- Experience with Apple/Macintosh operating systems
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Integrity for managing finances and donations
- Administrative support
- Takes initiative
WHO WE ARE
Mission: Hope is a Christ-centered organization committed to equipping local leaders and churches to bring about sustainable transformation in isolated villages. We are a lean team of engineers, economists, entrepreneurs, adventurers and ministry leaders committed to long-term impact in the villages where we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
You are driven, positive, and an authentic individual who is committed to excellence in all you do and looking for a rewarding job to make a difference in impoverished villages around the world. To be a successful member of our team you have to be moved to action by our mission, be intrinsically motivated, feel a deep sense of calling to our work, and be motivated by your faith. You should also have a strong work ethic and take initiative. Lastly, you must thrive in a fast-paced and relational work environment.
You are someone that seeks to help a nonprofit grow their revenue. You understand that ministries must still be strategic, creative, and proactive. You enjoy getting to know people and creating deeper connections for them to the organization. You are organized and can create systems to make things work for efficiently. You are good with technology and can execute with attention to detail.