- Experience Level
Purpose: The individual in this position will work with the outsourced Controller and NAMI Georgia to coordinate the growth, sustainability and accountability of NAMI’s financial records.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Reports To: Executive Director, NAMI Georgia
- Respond to inquiries and provide general financial support to NAMI state and affiliate leaders in the field.
- Manages NAMI Affiliate budgets and monthly financials.
- Payroll support and new hire paperwork management.
- Codes payables for outsourced Controller.
- Collects credit card receipts and ensures proper coding.
- Deposits weekly checks received.
- Mails vendor checks.
- Maintains accounting files.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested.
- Assists outsourced Controller.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate: working knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to respond quickly and effectively to challenges.
Background and Education:
- B.A. or B.S. in accounting from an accredited university or 5 years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger.