Management Analyst I (Finance)
- Experience Level
Alameda County Waste Management Authority (aka StopWaste) has an opening for a Management Analyst I in the finance unit. This is a rewarding and challenging position within the Agency. Under the direction of the Financial Services Manager, this position is responsible for a variety of financial analyses and calculations, conducting studies, and assisting with special projects specifically as it relates to finance, budgeting and fiscal forecasting. The ideal candidate will not only possess strong technical skills will provide high level support to the Agency's programmatic staff and have a commitment to the mission of the Agency and work well in a team based organizational setting.
For additional job information please visit: www.stopwaste.org/about/jobs/management-analyst-i-finance
Example of Duties:
- Performs a variety of administration functions, including grants administration.
- Provides technical assistance to management by conducting research and drafting documents and materials for management review; develops data-collection tools, including surveys and questionnaires; analyzes program and operational data and develops recommendations to improve program outcomes, productivity and effectiveness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Excel and financial software applications required (familiarity with the MUNIS financial system is a plus).
- Other requirements include ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, meet critical time deadlines and perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com and include the position title “Management Analyst I” (Finance) in your cover letter and email subject line.
- Cover Letter referencing the position title
- StopWaste Application
Application packets may be dropped off or mailed to the StopWaste office:
ATTN: Pat Cabrera, Administrative Services Director
1537 Webster Street
Oakland, CA 94612
No postmarks or faxed applications accepted. Late submittals will not be accepted.
Final Filing Date: Friday, June 29, 2018 at 5:00pm