- Experience Level
Do you have 3+ years of experience in forecasting, budgeting, and analytics?
Do you have experience working with philanthropic organizations?
Do you enjoy working in team-oriented environments?
We are currently in search of a Financial Analyst for a Foundation. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Financial Analyst
SALARY: $70,000 - $80,000/annually + benefits
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for partnering with senior professionals in all facets of strategy formulation and execution including financial analysis and forecasting, payment processing and reporting, management of teams, business plan creation, operation tools creation, and preparation of senior management presentations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in forecasting, budgeting, and analytics
- Experience with nonprofit organizations, preferably a foundation
- Demonstrated data management and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel including VLookups
- Previous database experience is ideal
- Experience with a data visualization tool such as Tableau is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Strategy formulation, primarily with respect to P&L components
- Process, track, and report on cash management cycle
- Maintain financial tracking and reporting systems
- Preparation of presentations to senior management
- Partner with managers to create and maintain operations reporting for both internal use and annual audit
- Create and modify tools to improve business partner operations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Financial Analyst” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.