- Position Type
- Part Time
MICROLENDING COORDINATOR POSITION
The LAA’s Latina Economic Empowerment program ¡Avanzando Juntas! offers educational resources and a microloan program with reasonable payments and competitive interest rates to help Latina entrepreneurs start or expand their own businesses.
The program is seeking a part-time micro lending coordinator not to exceed 8 hours per week. The position reports to the Latina Economic Empowerment Manager.
- Conducts effective outreach and marketing to prospective borrowers.
- Conducts orientation and info sessions to business owners about the program, including loan requirements, terms & conditions of the loans.
- Analyzes applicants’ information and collects and keeps accurate case file records.
- Coordinates the underwriting and loan approval process with other staff member.
- Ensures one-on-one clients assistance, on a timely basis, during the loan process.
- Coordinate loan servicing and collections with the accounting dept.
- Prepares Loan Program Management reports.
- Financing and business experience
- Program development desirable
- Bilingual English-Spanish desirable
- Spanish speaking/writing is required
- Experience in and appreciation for working with clients from different economic backgrounds.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Salary based on experience
Please send your resume to Monica Cucalon, firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you are interested in the position.