Care Manager Supervisor - Developmental Specialist
- Experience Level
We are currently searching for an individual to fill a supervisory role for our agency in Rochelle Park, New Jersey. This position serves as a first line supervisor to professional staff - a team of six Care Managers - serving youth between the ages of 5 - 21 who have intellectual or developmental delays, substance use issues or emotional/behavioral issues.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field.
- License Requirement: LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, LMFT - must posses one of these in the State of New Jersey.
- Management experience - must have a least 1 year of supervisory experience supervising multiple direct reports.
- Experience working with I/DD youth.
- Knowledge of behavioral techniques and other treatment methods utilized.
- Knowledge of services available.
- Prior experience with at-risk children a plus.
- Willingness to work additional hours as necessary.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Exemplary time management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Culturally Competent.
- Driver's license
- Bi-lingual a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the recruitment and retention of high-performing Care Managers.
- Responsible for the professional development, the administrative and clinical case oversight of a team of six Care Managers, who provide access to clinically-appropriate and individualized interventions designed to meet the needs of their assigned youth and families.
- Ensures the execution of the organization's mission - Healthy Families, Safe at Home - by promoting a culture of exceptional service, strong and coordinated community partnerships and strength through accountability.
- Accountable for the Care Manager deliverables, which include assessment, development of an individualized plan of care, linkage and referral to services, and monitoring for quality service provision.
- Tasks are executed primarily in an office environment, though some supervisory responsibilities require home- and community-based outreach.
Becoming a member of the team at Bergen's Promise will provide YOU with these opportunities and experiences AND will provide YOU with GREAT BENEFITS as well!
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% of Medical, Dental, Vision premiums paid for by the Agency for yourself
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and ADD Insurance fully paid for by the Agency
- Employer-funded profit sharing plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- AFLAC supplemental plans available
- Long-Term Plan available
- Credit Union Member
- Plum Benefits
- Verizon discount provided
- Generous time off benefits