Digital Marketing Engagement Manager
- Experience Level
Jackson Healthcare is looking for a dynamic, values-driven and tech-savvy marketing professional to manage our digital engagement, both internally and externally. The successful candidate will have experience with CRM systems, marketing automation platforms and social media management, as well as a passion for evaluating and optimizing the overall effectiveness of digital engagement programs.
The candidate must possess outstanding writing and creative communication skills, with a knack for data-driven insight. They need to bring innovative ideas and subject matter expertise to the table, at our high-growth company. Experience in social media engagement required, with competency in organic and paid search trends desired.
This position is based at Jackson's Alpharetta headquarters and will report to the Director of Corporate Communications.
Oversee day-to-day activities, including digital content management across multiple platforms, scheduling and managing campaign calendars, as well as:
- Manage SEO and digital marketing best practices to drive tangible results
- Create and distribute compelling posts and media content that illustrate Jackson’s unique value proposition to associates and external stakeholders
- Measure the trends, impact and value of social and internal communications activities
- Effectively plan and execute digital engagement campaigns via Workplace and social media channels (including copywriting and design
- Leverage MarCom strategy to increase associate engagement and retention
- Define and report on key performance metrics for digital engagement campaigns
The ideal candidate must demonstrate passion, entrepreneurial spirit, and possess the ability to challenge the status quo. Must display a commitment to, and enthusiasm for, the organization’s mission, vision and core values: Others First, Growth and Wisdom.
- A BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, SEO and/or marketing operations – with experience in actively driving results on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Strong attention to process and detail
- Exceptional analytical, communication and writing skills
- A/B campaign testing experience
- Rich experience managing diverse content to grow engagement on social media channels, and strategy to leverage timely news hooks and maximize amplification
- Strong capabilities around integrating social media with earned media campaigns for seamless corporate narrative
- A team player who can proactively manage multiple priorities and workstreams
- A track record of obtaining results, creating enthusiasm and inspiring confidence with peers, direct reports and leadership team
- A deep commitment to the Jackson Healthcare mission and values
- Must exhibit empathy, curiosity and a commitment to serving others