Information & Referral Specialist (Part-Time)
- Experience Level
Reports to: Call Center Manager
Wage Range: $15/hour
Status: Part-time (20-30)
About HMHB: Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Georgia's mission is to improve maternal and infant health through advocacy, education and access to vital resources. Our vision is that very mother and child in Georgia will have access to resources for a healthier life. Learn more about HMHB by visiting us online at: www.hmhbga.org.
Overview: Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Georgia (HMHB) seeks a qualified applicant for the part-time position of Information and Referral Specialist to work with our Call Center team. We are looking for a dynamic professional to join our team and support our mission-driven activities.
- High School Diploma (Preferably Associate Degrees)
- One year experience in information and referral systems or call center experience
- Experience with computer systems, data entry and word processing
- Knowledge of community resources in Georgia
- Fluency in languages other than English is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
- Must posses knowledge of Georgia programs that serve Families
- Knowledge of Georgia early intervention services is a plus
- Must be available to work mornings or afternoons on weekdays
- Provide all contracted services via all three lines of business in the Call Center including the DPH Information Referral Center (C1st), Georgia Family Healthline and Prevent Child Abuse Georgia Helpline.
- Document all aspects of client interaction in customized computer database.
- Complete follow-up calls to clients as assigned.
- Work with Call Center Team to achieve goals outlined in the organization’s Strategic Plan.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of health care and public health services, community resources, and relevant policy issues.
- General office duties as assigned, such as word processing, posting mail, and maintaining the office systems and environment.
- Provide excellent customer service in every interaction.
- Engage in ongoing professional development activities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Application Instructions: Please follow these instructions exactly. Applications received that are not in the correct format will not be reviewed. Please email your current resume or CV and a cover letter expressing your interest IN A SINGLE PDF FILE, addressed to Shamonica McGill at email@example.com. We request that all applications be submitted by April 30, 2018 for consideration. The position will remain open until filled. Please, no phone calls.
More searches like this
- Customer Service / Retail Mental Health / Crisis Intervention up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Direct Service / Social Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Health / Medical Mental Health / Crisis Intervention up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Mental Health / Crisis Intervention up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta