Nonprofit Business Development Specialist
- Experience Level
Do you have a deep passion and commitment towards work that is genuinely meaningful? Come work for the #1 leader in solutions-driven non-profit software management company in which your results matter!
Giveffect was founded in 2012 and has built from the ground up a suite of cloud-based software that focuses specifically on the needs of non-profit businesses. From online giving to e-mail marketing, event fundraising to volunteer management, Giveffect can combine up to 10 separate systems! With our Smart Automation technology, Giveffect saves our clients time and frees up resources to focus on what matters the most – making an impact.
- Everyone is an asset to the team and contributes to our awesome culture!
- We are not just good at what we do, we are GREAT!
- We believe in high ownership potential.
We’re looking for Nonprofit Solution Specialist that will play a critical role as Giveffects first impression to leading non-profit organizations nationwide. in which you will set-up information-only bookings to help these organizations become better acquainted with the Giveffect solution. Nonprofit Solution Specialists earn a base salary of $32,000 a year in addition to incentives for going above and beyond quota. This is an entry-level business development role in which you drive the opportunity to grow into the Non-profit Solutions Consultant role that is eligible for a higher total compensation package that includes commission.
In this role, you will:
- Spend the majority of your day making outbound cold calls (minimum 50 calls/day) to articulate our value proposition to potential customers to set-up information-only demonstrations (20 appointments/week).
- Manage and track your pipeline using our Client Relationship Management tools
- Grow Giveffect business through hard work and passion
Giveffect is conveniently located in Atlants’s central business district with access to free parking and public transportation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Join a fun, vibrant, high energy, collaborative, casual culture
- To truly make a difference in providing solutions to non-profits
- To work in a cool office with an open work environment
- If you love to work on and resolve challenging problems with lots of room for growth
Am I a Fit, Well Let’s See …
- Are you an experienced business development non-profit professional?
- Are you a recent college graduate (Business, Social Work and Public Administration Degrees highly desirable). We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Are you in career transition from an education, family services or social services role? We are willing to train the right candidate!
We also need you to:
- Be a team player and have a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have BEST IN CLASS listening, communication and phone skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new things
- Have demonstrated ability to work through and around obstacles and challenges
- Be highly proactive and disciplined to manage time effectively
- Have a strong results orientation and a high level of resiliency
What Do We Offer?
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days/Holidays
- Fun Company Events
- Tools, Training and Mentorship to Thrive!
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Science / Technology $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Education / Teaching Science / Technology $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Science / Technology $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Sales / Telemarketing Science / Technology $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Science / Technology $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta