Corporate Partnership Fundraising Consultant
- Experience Level
Position: Corporate Partnership Fundraising Consultant
Reports to: Associate Director of Individual Giving
Status: Limited duration, part-time
Based in New York City with staff in 10 cities and a national volunteer corps, Young Survival Coalition (YSC) is a recognized leader in the breast cancer and young adult cancer communities, focusing exclusively on the critical issues unique to young women diagnosed with breast cancer. YSC offers resources, connections and outreach so women feel supported, empowered and hopeful during one of the most challenging experiences of their lives. For more information visit youngsurvival.org.
YSC seeks an exceptional corporate fundraising consultant to join our team for a limited duration of 6 months, from mid-April 2018 to mid-October 2018, while YSC's Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships is on maternity leave.
- Current Donors: Serve as a liaison to current corporate partners; monitor campaigns closely to ensure delivery of partner expectations in a timely manner; ensure fulfillment of all contractual obligations and partner needs; and create written reports as needed for partners.
- Incoming Inquiries: Respond to corporate inquiries and work with YSC Management to establish new relationships and partners.
- Prospecting: Research, manage and grow prospect lists for 2018 & 2019 specific programs and implement cultivation and solicitation plans for prospects
- Communication: Thoroughly document all communication with current and prospective funders.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate nonprofit fundraising required
- Experience with Salesforce Customer Relationship Management system preferred
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter, including hourly compensation requirements, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications for this position and stating how you heard about this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org noting "Corporate Partnership Consultant" in the subject line. Please not that cover letters without salary requirements will not be considered.
No phone calls please. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Due to the high volume of submissions, YSC will contact only candidates invited to interview. Thank you for your interest.