Assistant Project Manager
- Experience Level
Be a part of the change and join the team at Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley.
Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley is seeking a full time Assistant Project Manager to join our team. The Assistant Project Manager (APM) is a full time, non-exempt position, responsible for helping manage our new home development process.
Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley revitalizes neighborhoods, builds affordable and sustainable housing solutions, and empowers families through successful homeownership. Since 1986, we have partnered with volunteers, the community, and qualified families with limited incomes to strengthen communities in Alameda, Contra Costa, and Santa Clara Counties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Minimum one years’ experience in housing and/or real estate development, real estate finance, planning, or a related field.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Architecture, or Planning desired
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in Microsoft Project desired
• Ability to work effectively with different social and economic groups
• Commitment to affordable housing development and specifically Habitat’s vision
• Possess a temperament suitable to create a work environment that is cheerful, productive and inclusive
Habitat offers a competitive salary, generous leave time, medical, dental, vision and a matching 403(b) plan.
For a complete position description, please visit: https://www.habitatebsv.org/careers/assistant-project-manager