Visitor Experience Associate
The Visitor Experience Associate to act as an ambassador for both the Company and our Client, remaining professional at all the times. The Associate will actively engage with visitors to use the audio/multimedia tour by:
- Selling the benefits of taking the tour
- Instruct and assist the diverse visitors with using the tour equipment
- Deliver exceptional customer service: maintain a positive attitude and work within a team environment to positively impact the visitor experience and operations
- Handle monetary transactions resulting from the sale of the tours
- Deliver all aspects of the retail operations
- Minimizing equipment loss
This role will report to the Manager, Tour Services. This is a very hands-on role that requires initiative and a pro-active approach, combined with good problem solving skills and focus at all times.
The role requires evening and weekend work.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time