- Experience Level
Small non-profit looking for an organized person to handle administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once, be highly organized and have exceptional attention to detail. They will have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively and clearly. They will be able to take direction from supervisor and follow through on all tasks. This job requires someone with an exceptional eye for details.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree is required
- A minimum of 2 years of office and customer service experience
- Experience organizing staff events
- Responsible person who will track tasks and manage his/her workload well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with the ability to effectively interact with others
- Ability to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Resourceful and thorough in researching answers to queries
- Self-motivated, reliable and a great team player
- Responsible, dependable, punctual, and follow through on all commitments
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service to customers and clients
- Polite and professional demeanor
- Willingness to do what is needed in the office, regardless of job description
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Gmail, Google Docs, Salesforce, Quickbooks helpful, but not required
- Must be prompt and work well in a small office with other people
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Willingness to take on work related projects not necessarily in the job description
- We are a small and growing non-profit organization located near Polk and Clay
- We are looking for a long-term employee
- Office hours are flexible within normal business hours.
- 30-40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
- Parking lot nearby is $15-20 per day
- Casual office environment
- Health, dental and vision care
- Pay is $20 an hour
- In office, Monday - Friday, 30-40 hours per week
Please reply via email with your resume, cover letter, phone number, and availability.
Applicants who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Please do not call the office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour