Program Coordinator for Workforce Development behavioral-health/vocational service program
- Experience Level
Are you searching for an opportunity to be part of an organization:
• Which has direct positive impact on people’s lives?
• Where professional development and growth are fostered?
• With opportunities for creative program development and design?
Richmond Area Multi-Services (RAMS) is currently searching for an experienced clinician with solid management skills & passion for community-based service
for the position of WDD Program Coordinator for the RAMS CAAP Pre-Vocational and Vocational Evaluation Services Program
Salary Range: Negotiable (depending on qualifications/experience) starting mid-$60k
Status: Full-Time, Exempt (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday)
Benefits: Health insurance coverage + generous leave benefits
Your role: This individual shall perform program design/development, operational management, and day-to-day supervision & oversight to a team of clinicians providing clinically & culturally competent employment support services and work-readiness assessments to adult clients of the SF Human Services Agency – Workforce Development Department (WDD).
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, or other related fields from an accredited institution, REQUIRED. Valid clinical licensure in California (i.e. LPCC, PsyD, PhD, MFT, LCSW), preferred.
- Has significant & demonstrated experience in positions providing consultation to other service providers on behavioral health issues of participants
- Has significant & demonstrated experience in positions which required outreach and engagement of target population (single adults enrolled in a welfare-to-work program)
- Has significant & demonstrated experience in positions which required engaging participants in small and large group activities and conduct psychoeducation workshops
Other Preferred Qualifications (will be prioritized):
- At least two years of experience in supervising Behavioral Health staff At least two years of experience in collaborating with other government agencies and/or community service providers on program development and management Experience & ability conducting clinical & functional assessments of clients with behavioral health and physical issues At least five years of demonstrated experience in providing community-based behavioral health, mental health, and/or substance abuse services or vocational rehabilitation services to adults, indigent & underserved populations, with mental health and/or substance use problems Demonstrated knowledge of various treatment and engagement modalities, including psychoeducation, assessment, short-term counseling/therapy strategies, crisis intervention, group processes & approaches, and wellness recovery principles (together with knowledge of stages of recovery, harm reduction approach, and motivational interviewing) and / or vocational rehabilitation Familiarity with vocational rehabilitation models of practice and counseling strategies Familiarity with systems of care in San Francisco
As the WDD Program Coordinator at the RAMS CAAP (WDD) program, your essential Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the collaborative program with the WDD of the City and County of San Francisco which includes comprehensive employment support activities to assist program participants with job acquisition and job retention
- Collaborate with WDD and RAMS Hire-Ability Vocational Services to conceptualize services to improve the effectiveness of the program based on the changing needs of the JPA participants
- Oversee planning, design, implementation and outcome of support groups and workshops for participants, topics may include anger management, communication skills, mood regulation, mindfulness at the workplace, etc.
- Provide ongoing consultation to and collaboration with PAES and JPA related personnel (including direct-service staff and their supervisors and managers) at Human Services Agency, on program level issues and best possible placements for participants
- Provide both administrative oversight and supervision to the RAMS JPA and OJA staff, including Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors and Vocational Rehabilitation Worker/Trainer
- Oversee and coordinate services for clients referred by WDD, including learning needs assessments, scheduling, exchange of referral information, completion of reports
- Collaborate with Director of Vocational Services at RAMS Hire-Ability Vocational Services program for the OJA participants
- Maintain timely administrative, assessment, and program records and documentation related to client care and in accordance to standards specified by RAMS policies, clinical standards, and oversight agencies, i.e. HSA/WDD
- Involve with development, implementation and analysis of participant and program outcome
- Perform other duties as assigned (full list to be provided)
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Program / Project Management Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Social Work / Counseling Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco