Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager
- Experience Level
Job Title: Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager
Reports To: Development Director
Classification: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Concord, CA
The Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager supports development functions by soliciting corporate support through monetary donations and annual event sponsorships. As a member of the development team, this position takes an active role in day-to-day public relations and fund/food raising activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify corporate and foundation prospects and conduct research to determine interest and giving potential to increase current corporate/foundation giving ($1,000,000+).
- Develop and implement cultivation and solicitation strategies including proposals and negotiation of agreements focused on growing sponsorships across the community.
- In coordination with the Grants Administrator, develop proposals to solicit sponsorships, grants and financial support from corporations, foundations and organizations.
- In cooperation with the Events Manager, coordinate and implement events to bring together possible sponsors and corporate partners and ensure delivery of sponsorship benefits at every level of the project.
- Act as a liaison between sponsors, corporate partners and the Food Bank and ensure sponsors are integrated into as many aspects of promotional campaigns as possible.
- Develop and maintain correspondence such as proposals, thank you letters, and program outcome information.
- Coordinate the annual Contra Costa and Solano County Food Fight Challenge.
- Seek out opportunities for members of the Board of Directors to make corporate presentations to generate donations and support for the Food Bank.
- Work with the Grants Administrator to ensure both are not soliciting the same corporation or foundation. Proof letters and grants.
- Speak to groups of corporate volunteers in the Food Bank warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years related experience and/or training. Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Valid California Driver’s license and insurance, and ability to be covered under the Food Bank’s auto insurance required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and database navigation required. Familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
- Cause marketing and corporate sales experience a plus
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data and design work flow and procedures.
- Ability to write professional correspondence, reports, and procedure manuals.
- Must be comfortable speaking to various audiences: effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledge of project management principles including development and coordination of plans, communication, collaboration, and time management.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive and extensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision, life insurance, flexible spending account, 403(b), and paid leave to eligible employees. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please send your resume and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager.” Email submission is preferred.
Or by mail to:
Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 6324
Concord, CA 94524
For more information about us, please visit: http://www.foodbankccs.org
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Concord
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Concord
- Sales / Telemarketing Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Concord