- Experience Level
Position: Operations Manager Position Status: FT, Non-exempt
Grade Level: Location: Headquarters, Atlanta
Camp Kudzu educates, empowers and inspires children living with type 1 diabetes. The organization conducts some of the largest and most well-respected diabetes camping programs in the United States, primarily devoted to Georgia’s children, teens and families. Please visit www.campkudzu.org.
The role of the Operations Manager is to coordinate many fundraising and organizational functions including but not limited to database management, prospect research, proposal and meeting preparations, electronic communications (E-News), donor stewardship, financial reconciliations, receipting and acknowledgments. The Operations Manager will also provide support to the team and with a can-do positive attitude oversee volunteer needs. The person in this role will report to the Executive Director.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize pending projects appropriately.
- The ability to use logic and critical thinking to resolve problems or prevent problems as well the flexibility to consider alternate solutions.
- The ability to communicate in both written and verbal form in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to function and adapt in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment where accuracy is essential.
- Familiarity with graphic design programs and solutions is a plus
- Familiarity with Raisers Edge (database management/CRM) or similar is a plus
- Proficiency in Word (including mail merge), Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Publisher Graphic design and web editing skills a plus
- Assist Camp Kudzu Team with individual donor relations by managing donor acknowledgments and communications for donors within timeframes.
- Manage the volunteer thank-you call program and report on activity.
- Receive and distribute mail, photocopying, faxing, courier, etc.
- Manage supplies, services, communications and vendor accounts.
- Maintain and update Camp Kudzu Procedure Manual.
- Update and maintain donor records in Raiser’s Edge donor database.
- Maintain and manage donor hard copy files as well as database.
- Run gift reports and donor queries in Raiser’s Edge for various mailings or listings.
- Provide support to staff on coordinating meetings, assist in research of specific donors; setup/confirm meetings; prepare meeting information packets, etc.
- Manage in-house and solicitation of mailings as well as communications to individuals or groups related to constituent relations activities.
- Manage development calendar containing all related activities (mailings/ correspondence/important dates) and donor stewardship.
- Provide reports on upcoming events, track deadlines, inform staff of actions that need to be taken and anticipate potential calendar conflicts.
- Assist with coordination of development events and programs as needed.
- Other administrative duties as directed by management.
- Two Year Degree or 2-4 years of previous administrative experience (with preference given to candidates with prior fundraising/development experience.
- Demonstrated ability in use of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English- bilingual a plus!
- Only candidates who include a cover letter and resume will be considered.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Administrative / Clerical Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Facilities / Equipment Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Research Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta