Office Manager and Mission Support Specialist
- Experience Level
About HMHB: Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Georgia's mission is to improve maternal and child health through advocacy, education and access to vital resources. Our vision is that very mother and child in Georgia will have access to resources for a healthier life. Learn more about HMHB by visiting us online at: www.hmhbga.org.
Overview: Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Georgia (HMHB) seeks a qualified applicant for the full-time position of Office Manager & Mission Support Specialist. We are looking for a dynamic professional to join our team and support our mission-driven activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initial review of incoming reimbursements, payments, donations and invoices
- Scanning documentation for online record-keeping
- Maintaining business calendar for contracts and professional service bidding
- Handling vendor logistics
- Filing and archiving organizational documents
- Ordering of supplies, equipment and approved purchases
- Handling issues regarding the phone system, internet connectivity, and open/track tickets with IT consultants
- Reviewing all employee reimbursements and time sheets; providing correction and coaching as needed
- Assisting the Executive Director and other staff with event logistics throughout the year including registrations, payments and external communications
- Organization and maintenance of server filing system
- Data-entry and maintenance of donor and member management system
- Preparing monthly contract invoices
- Preparing semi-monthly payroll
- Conducting PTO and other human resource audit functions
- Some intern and volunteer supervision
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure
- Data entry using Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Coordinating human resource functions including: candidate screening, interview schedules and onboarding/off-boarding, background clearance, etc.
- Serve as primary point of contact for facility issues with building management and submits/monitors work orders for completeness and quality
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be dedicated to improving maternal and infant health in Georgia
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Strong understanding of phone and online systems and how to manage related issues
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and accounting software.
- Understanding of non-profit organizations.
- Familiarity with Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, DonorView, WordPress and Publisher or comparable.
- 3+ years in a similar role.
Please follow these instructions exactly. Applications received that are not in the correct format will not be reviewed. Please email your current resume or CV and a cover letter expressing your interest IN A SINGLE PDF FILE, addressed to Elise Blasingame, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that all applications be submitted by March 16, 2018 for consideration.
Please, no phone calls.
Full-time employees are eligible for enrollment in employer-sponsored (80%) health, dental and vision as well as a 403(b) retirement option with employer match.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Administrative / Clerical Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Customer Service / Retail Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Event Planning Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta