Manager of Program Experience
- Position Type
- Full Time
Piedmont Park Conservancy
Job Title: Manager of Program Experience
Reports to: Director of Programs
Manage the user experience for participants in the Park’s aquatic center, athletic fields and concessions programs. Provide outstanding customer service to all participants. This is a dynamic position that will require some evening and weekend work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Oversight of the following:
- Inventory field and court equipment and order supplies as needed. Work with marketing department to develop marketing strategies to market all athletic field programs.
- Manage sports fields/courts/track reservations program including soccer fields, softball fields, volleyball courts, running track, basketball courts and bocce courts. Oversee rules enforcement and facilitate resolution of disputes
- Coordinate with the City of Atlanta Department of Recreation to assure compliance of all city requirements, codes, rules and regulations. Monitor city special event calendar to assist in scheduling sports field reservations.
- Coordinate with Operations Department to assist with maintenance of all sports fields and courts and inform public of current conditions.
- Coordinate with pool management company to oversee daily operation of Aquatic Center and ensure best management practices and contract compliance including compliance of all city requirements, codes, rules and regulations for the aquatic center.
- Manage online sales of seasonal pool passes and ticket booth operation.
- Develop and schedule programming at the pool.
- Work with marketing department to develop marketing strategies to market aquatic center. Coordinate with Operations Department to ensure proper maintenance around pool.
- Manage Concessions program – brick and mortar as well as push carts to oversee: pricing, scheduling hours of operation, revenue reporting and ensuring best management practices and contract compliance.
- Coordinate with Marketing department to develop marketing strategies to market concessions. Coordinate with Operations department to assist with maintenance of concessions structures and equipment and storage of concession equipment and carts.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 4 year degree in related field and/or equivalent years of experience in field
- 1-3 years customer service experience highly preferred, or 1-3 years sports program/aquatic center management experience preferred.
- Effective planning, budgeting and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and skill in the use of integrated software systems, Microsoft and ActiveNet applications.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with board members, staff, user groups, and the public.
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Director of Programs
Piedmont Park Conservancy
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Recreation / Sports Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Customer Service / Retail Recreation / Sports Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Education / Teaching Recreation / Sports Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Facilities / Equipment Recreation / Sports Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Recreation / Sports Full Time jobs in Atlanta