Program Associate, (REACH)
- Experience Level
Under limited supervision and working with a high degree of complexity, this individual provides administrative support to the Senior Manager, Realizing Educational Achievement Can Happen (REACH). The individual will provide professional-level support to management, which requires exercise of independent judgment and initiative, time management and understanding of the unit’s processes, agency policies and procedures. The individual will support day-to-day programmatic operations and will assume roles in office management and project management. The individual also preforms tasks such as data entry, purchasing, preparing reports, travel arrangements and reimbursements, creating and managing spreadsheets & databases, presentations, reports and other documents as required. Requirements also include handling phones/E-mail, MS Office, social media, excellent written and oral communication, customer service, and willingness to perform miscellaneous office tasks as necessary. In addition, the individual will assist the Executive Director of the REACH Georgia Foundation with various recurring monthly and quarterly administrative tasks at the discretion/approval of the Senior Manager, (REACH). The Program Associate will work closely with and reports to the Senior Manager, (REACH).
The following standards express the minimum background of training and experience as evidence of an applicant’s ability to qualify for the position. Other training or experience, if evaluated as equivalent, may qualify an applicant for this specific position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university AND at least one (1) year of related work experience.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Intermediate or higher skills with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated knowledge of general office equipment and telephone system.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrated high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Demonstrated administrative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree AND more than one (1) year of related work experience.
- Experience with social media.
- Experience in K-12 and/or college setting.
The mission of the Georgia Student Finance Commission and Authority is to promote and increase access to education beyond high school for Georgians.
The mission of the REACH Program is to provide Georgia’s academically promising students with academic, social and financial support needed to graduate from high school and college and prepared for work.
To apply, you must complete the on-line application at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15646961.
All selected applicants may be subject to a criminal background investigation and the highest level of education indicated will be verified before final approval to begin work. Applicants have the right to challenge the contents of any criminal history record obtained for the purpose of employment with GSFA.
The Georgia Student Finance Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.