- Experience Level
At the Georgia Center for Nonprofits, our mission is to build thriving communities by helping nonprofit succeed. Every day, we invest in the people and organizations that embody this commitment – transforming Georgia’s communities together through a shared vision of our state’s future. GCN’s programs and projects originate in our community of partners – in the needs of nonprofit leaders on the ground, and the resources of companies and foundations with the vision to meet those needs: developing talent, sharpening strategy, equipping leaders, and building powerful networks of high-performing nonprofits.
We are currently in need of a part-time bookkeeper.
- Accounts payable processing including invoice entry and weekly check runs.
- Accounts receivable processing including billing and collections.
- Cash processing, including bank deposits and reconciliations.
- Assist the controller in program reporting.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations.
- Order supplies, working with vendors to ensure best pricing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 years bookkeeping experience
- 1 – 3 years experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Excel and Quickbooks is highly recommended.
Flexible scheduling at 20 hours per week. When applying, please supply a cover letter and resume, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.