- Experience Level
St. James Development Director Job Description
Increase the financial support available to St. James for:
- Tuition assistance
- Program expansion
- Curriculum enrichment
- Capital improvements
- Staff development
- General operations
Develop, improve and expand each school’s public relations program as needed by building on the positive relationships with its publics: i.e. students, parents, graduates, parents of graduates, businesses, and the philanthropic community.
Implement a comprehensive and consistent communications program including:
- Periodic newsletters
- Annual report
- Social media
Provision of text and graphic content for inclusion in Vision of Hope’s print and electronic media
- Specific Activities
- Research and solicit gifts from foundations, businesses and individuals
- Locate and recruit alumni and coordinate the alumni association and related events and activities
- Build a tuition assistance fund
- Investigate the feasibility of creating or increasing an endowment fund.
- Organize and implement an Annual Fund Drive that includes direct mail solicitation, foundation grants, major gifts, planned gifts and events.
- Write acknowledgement letters promptly in response to all gifts.
- Coordinate the meetings and activities of the local school development / advisory board
- Maintain regular contact with Vision of Hope’s Northern California Team
- Work with the principal dna local development/advisory board to implement the provisions of the annual agreement with Vision of Hope.
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco
- Event Planning Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco
- Marketing / Communications Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco
- Program / Project Management Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco