ELC Part-Time Classroom Assistant - Spanish
- Position Type
- Part Time
Applications are invited from dedicated and enthusiastic, professional educators for the position of Part-Time ELC Spanish Assistant for the 2017-2018 school year.
Atlanta International is an IBPYP school with a dual language program operating in the Primary School. The school is a vibrant learning community and the nature of the program makes specific demands of our Faculty.
The successful Teacher Candidate will have:
- Training and experience in a Primary School setting.
- A strong literacy background
- Must be a native Spanish speaker.
- An international perspective and/or international teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent.
- An unwavering commitment to the students.
- The ability to differentiate for differing ability levels and learning styles
- An understanding of the principles of second language acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability, and desire, to work collaboratively with the school community including students, staff, and parents.
- IBPYP teaching experience is preferred, but good applicants with other curriculum experience are also welcome to apply.
Please send resume and letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; please type the job title into your subject line (PT ELC Spanish Assistant)