- Degree Level
This position is for a part-time (10 hrs./week) Resource Coordinator for a family housing property in Santa Clara, CA. Qualified candidates will have a High School Diploma - BA degree in Social Services, Healthcare or related field is preferred - and have 1+ years of social service experience working with families and the elderly.
The Resource Coordinator assists residents by connecting them with existing social services provided by public agencies or private practitioners within the community, examines the needs for on-site services and explores ways programs and services can be brought to the property.
- Coordinates and oversees the delivery of services and program activities to residents both on and off-site.
- Utilizes intake survey/needs assessments to determine what types of programs and services would benefit the residents
- Recruits, assists and links residents with services and program activities
- Attends all resident council meetings
- Defines and monitors individual service plans for seniors and people in transition
- Interfaces with provider agencies, public agencies and community volunteer agencies
- High School Diploma; BA Degree in Social Services, Healthcare or related is preferred
- 1-2 years of social service experience working with elderly, families
Project Sentinel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To request alternate format to participate, please email email@example.com or TTY 711.