- Experience Level
Eagle Ranch is in need of a Licensed Counselor to work in our girls’ program.
This position is open to licensed professionals, including Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Eagle Ranch, a non-profit residential children’s program in Northeast Georgia, has an immediate opening for a full-time, Licensed Counselor to work in our girls’ program.
Within our community that is dedicated to the care of children and families, counselors provide oversight and management of two homes. Specific duties include supervision and training of staff teams, crisis intervention, implementation of treatment programs and counseling. You will work with up to 14 girls and their families as they progress through the program in identifying goals, evaluating progress, and deciding appropriate time for completion of the program and aftercare plans.
Applicants must possess a Professional Licensure: Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker. A Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field is also required. Must have a strong understanding of child development, family systems and group dynamics. No associate level licensure, please.
1. Good character, health, and emotional stability.
2. Regularly attends church.
3. Agrees with Eagle Ranch statement of faith.
Education and Experience:
1. Professional Licensure: Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field.
2. Strong understanding of child development and family and group dynamics.
3. Strong understanding and ability to implement systemic, strategic, and structural work with families.
4. Ability to relate to a wide range of individuals from social, economic, emotional, and spiritual standpoint.
5. Ability to share one’s faith and integrate it into professional duties.
6. Experience in counseling children, adolescents, and their families required.
1. Ability to understand and use Microsoft Windows and internet based case management program.
1. Good physical and psychological health as assessed by employment exams and job performance.
2. Good writing and verbal skills.
3. Able to manage a flexible schedule.
4. Required to be available for crisis intervention on an ongoing basis for two homes and for entire program on a rotating basis.
For more information, visit EagleRanch.org/employment/counselor
To apply, candidates should email their resumes and cover letter to Bob Baker at email@example.com and wait to be contacted.