- Experience Level
St. James Development Director Job Description
Increase the financial support available to St. James for:
- Tuition assistance
- Program expansion
- Curriculum enrichment
- Capital improvements
- Staff development
- General operations
Develop, improve and expand each school’s public relations program as needed by building on the positive relationships with its publics: i.e. students, parents, graduates, parents of graduates, businesses, and the philanthropic community.
Implement a comprehensive and consistent communications program including:
- Social medial
- Periodic newsletters
- Annual report
- Provision of text and graphic content for inclusion in Vision of Hope’s print and electronic media
Research and solicit gifts from foundations, businesses and individuals
Locate and recruit alumni and coordinate the alumni association and related events and activities
Build a tuition assistance fund
Investigate the feasibility of creating or increasing an endowment fund.
Organize and implement an Annual Fund Drive that includes direct mail solicitation, foundation grants, major gifts, planned gifts and events.
Write acknowledgement letters promptly in response to all gifts.
Coordinate the meetings and activities of the local school development / advisory board
Maintain regular contact with Vision of Hope’s Northern California Team
Work with the principal dna local development/advisory board to implement the provisions of the annual agreement with Vision of Hope.
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Youth Development $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco
- Event Planning Youth Development $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco
- Marketing / Communications Youth Development $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco
- Volunteer Services Youth Development $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Francisco