Clinician I (Multiple Programs in Fresno)
- Degree Level
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required. One (1) year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
• Registered with the BBS or have the ability to obtain registration with the BBS within 60 days
Preferred Qualifications: Two (2) years of clinical experience with children preferred. Training in domestic violence, physical/sexual child abuse and suicidal trauma with the competency to maintain current knowledge related to state, county and local law preferred. Knowledge of local county rules and regulations from the Department of Social Services or related division preferred. Experience, knowledge, skills and abilities with culturally diverse populations preferred. Bilingual communication skills in another language preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Works within the vision, mission, and philosophy of the agency. With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community. Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations. Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment. This position works directly with children and adults.
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Full Time jobs in Fresno
- Education / Teaching Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Full Time jobs in Fresno
- Health / Medical Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Full Time jobs in Fresno
- Social Work / Counseling Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Full Time jobs in Fresno