- Experience Level
This position represents an incredible opportunity to work with a select panel of some of the most influential business and healthcare leaders in the country. As the Project Assistant for the Zetema Project, you'll be a key collaborator on an innovative, evolving resource in the fast-changing world of U.S. healthcare.
We are seeking a multitalented Project Assistant to keep the machinery of the project well-oiled and humming. This will include everything from drafting communications to our esteemed panelists, to meeting and event planning, to assisting our Chair and Founder with various projects and tasks as needed. You'll also be the social media point person on our team, working to develop and boost the social media presence of the Zetema Project.
First and foremost, we're looking for someone with phenomenal communication and follow through skills. Experience as an executive assistant in a corporate, philanthropic, or healthcare setting is valuable, as are communications and project management skills. Your positive attitude and reliability create trust and rapport with colleagues and external parties alike.
We're also looking for someone who is versatile and flexible: this project is in startup mode. We are a high energy, goal-oriented, and results-driven team. We value diversity and strive to bring together a range of talents to work towards our common goals.
This is a full-time, benefitted position based in downtown San Francisco. In addition to working on the Zetema Project team, the position also supports the office of Zitter Health Insights, the company owned by Zetema Project founder Mark Zitter.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate communications with Panelists, Contributors, journalists, and other external parties
- Organize and plan meetings, events, and press conferences
- Develop and execute effective social media strategies
- Draft content (e.g. memos, newsletters, press releases) for mass media and project website
- Assist Chair and Project Director with projects as assigned
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reception and administrative tasks: scheduling and calendaring for Chair and Project Director
- Office management: ordering and stocking supplies, ensuring ZHI office is running smoothly
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of proven experience as an executive or project-based assistant
- 1+ year experience in web design and content production desired
- BSc/BA degree in related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Understanding of social media strategy
- Proficient command of English
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Familiarity with healthcare management and policy is a plus
- Report directly to ZHI Chair
- Report directly to Zetema Project Director
Bending, lifting, twisting, sitting; lifting up to 50 lbs.
Office environment, based in downtown San Francisco.
The Zetema Project is a project of Tides Center
1) Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you're interested in this position and how your experience and skills make you the best candidate for the job. NOTE: Applications not accompanied by a cover letter detailing interest and qualifications will be discarded.
2) Please fill out the survey at this link:
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you.
The Zetema Project, a project of Tides Center, is an "at-will" and equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance. Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise Tides in writing of special needs at the time of application.