- Experience Level
Eagle Ranch has an immediate opening for a full-time Program Assistant to work in our boys’ program.
To help implement our program, we employ recent college graduates in a 2-year, paid residential position. As a Program Assistant, you will assist the Eagle Ranch program and partner with a home’s Houseparent Couple to provide care for up to seven boys.
- Work alongside a Houseparent Couple, under the guidance of a licensed Counselor, to run the Eagle Ranch therapeutic program.
- Run therapeutic program when Houseparents are absent and during weekly date nights.
- Counseling, guidance, and mentorship to the boys and their families.
- Engage in team meetings, trainings, staff chapel, intakes, and staff meetings.
- Plan and implement group development and recreational activities for children in the program.
- Assist with the facilitation of the group process in the home.
- Assist in communicating with the child’s parents regarding the progress of their child and encourage them to embrace the treatment program.
- Communicate regularly with Houseparent Couple and Counselor to facilitate treatment in the home.
- Assist in teaching PE or other duties at Eagle Ranch School.
- Passion to work with children.
- Good character, health and emotional stability.
- Regularly attend church and agree with the Eagle Ranch Statement of Faith.
- Flexible. Have the ability to adjust to sudden changes in schedule.
- Able to learn, develop, and put into practice discipline and behavior management skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Willing to be open and honest in relationships.
- Willingness to learn, grow and be challenged.
- Commit to serving for two years.
- Be at least 21, have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Live on campus in gender-specific housing with other program residents.
- 4-year college degree.
- Written spiritual and personal references.
- Good physical health and emotional maturity.
To apply, candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Krista Martin and wait to be contacted. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.
For more information, visit EagleRanch.org/Employment/Residency