- Position Type
- Full Time
For 20 years, GCN has served as a cornerstone of support for the Georgia nonprofit and philanthropic community by delivering a wide range of services and support to sector professionals and boards that help them increase their management, governance, and leadership capacity to make a bigger impact on their cause and community. We rank among the top state associations in the country and our mission is building thriving communities by helping nonprofits succeed. To learn more about GCN, please visit GCN.org.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to help develop and build targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns, to manage and maintain the integrity of our customer data, as well as create reporting processes to track and test the performance of our marketing campaigns.
These campaigns are designed to create demand and generate sales leads for GCN programs, including Nonprofit University, Membership, our Nonprofit Consulting Group, and workforgood.org - GCN’s national nonprofit HR and career resource. They will also be responsible for project-managing the execution and delivery of GCN digital marketing. The position is an integral member of GCN’s MarCom team, reporting to the Marketing Director, and works closely with the program teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- CRM Management: Create processes to manage and maintain the integrity of data captured in our Salesforce-based CRMs.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: Measure campaign results and optimize future campaigns. Define and track key metrics and performance across program portfolio, develop dashboards, and deliver analyses to promote understanding of user behavior and provide feedback to sales and programs. Work with sales to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement.
- Website Management: Responsible for updating and maintaining web properties including SEO, assisting in content uploads, and improving the usability and functionality of web pages.
- Marketing Campaign Execution: Execute strategic lead generation and engagement campaigns using various SaaS platforms (MailChimp, Madgex, etc.), as well as A/B and multivariate testing using custom segmentation, and optimizing SEM through Google Adwords.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Email Marketing Platforms (such as Constant Contact, MailChimp)
- Experience with either Enterprise-level CRM platforms (e.g. MemberSuite, Salesforce, Blackbaud) or databases in general.
- Experience with CMS platforms (e.g. Wordpress, Drupal) and online analytics/marketing platforms (Google Analytics).
- Analytical, with the ability to analyze multiple data points and develop clear hypotheses and apply to develop and execute action plans.
- Digital marketing experience setting up strategy for marketing automation workflow and intelligence reporting.
- Experience writing marketing copy for direct response.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly motivated self-starter who can multi-task with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated strong project management and organization skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently and as enthusiastic partner with the program teams.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities
- Results-driven and sales oriented.