- Position Type
- Full Time
TITLE Membership Auditor
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Service Employees International Union-United Healthcare Workers West (SEIU-UHW) is one of the largest unions of hospital workers in the western United States, with more than 80,000 members.
Our members are frontline caregivers, including respiratory care practitioners, dietary, environmental services and nursing staff who keep Californians healthy.
We live and work throughout California: from the Bay Area to Sacramento and Los Angeles to the Central Valley.
Our union of healthcare workers is driven to improve the healthcare system. Our mission is to provide quality care for all patients, expand access to excellent, affordable healthcare for all Californians and improve living standards for all workers.
The majority of SEIU-UHW members work in the state's largest private sector health systems' hospitals and clinics, including Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, Sutter Health, Tenet, Prime and Daughters of Charity.
The Data Analyst/Auditor is an administrative position of the Membership Department. The primary responsibility of our team of analysts/auditors is to collect dues revenue and data from our members and employers and to ensure those monies and data are accurately processed into our custom web-based membership database.
• Analyze and audit membership data
• Produce reports and other statistical information from the database
• Audit employer-provided data and union records; determine variances; act to reconcile them per Union policies and procedures
• Work with employers to set up newly organized facilities for payroll deduction of dues and HR-related processes
• Implement dues rate changes
• Database trouble-shooting
• Other duties as assigned
• Highly efficient teamwork style complemented by independent work habits.
• Outstanding ability to simultaneously manage numerous demands through to completion, involving voluminous detail, often with quick turnaround.
• Capacity to prioritize and organize work with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Challenged by large, complex, fast-paced environment.
• Advanced skills in Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and Windows including understanding of relational databases, ability to write queries and reports; fluency with mail merges and importing, exporting and manipulating files among the Microsoft Office applications.
• Commitment to progressive social change and activism.
• Willingness to work long hours, including some evenings and weekends.
• Customer service experience, either with the public or with other departments of an organization.
• Work history in the non-profit world (knowledge of unions an extra plus).
Ability to work at a computer for an extended period.
SALARY SEIU-UHW offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefit package.
EOE STATEMENT SEIU-UHW is an affirmative action employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, or disability.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qj3kwjmzw9