Call Center Manager
- Experience Level
**PLEASE READ APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM CAREFULLY**
Call Center Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary Range: $42,000 - $47,000
Supervises: Information and Referral Specialists, Resource Specialist, call center volunteers/interns
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services, Social Work, Public Health or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications, organization and self-management skills
- Demonstrated ability managing employees and clients/customers
- Demonstrated ability for managing and developing teams to meet common goals
- Attention to detail and to analyze for accuracy
- Proven ability to work with various cultural and socio-economic groups
- Demonstrated experience maintaining confidential records and managing PHI
- Experience in non-profit, social services, public health or relevant human services
- Experience working in a call center setting
- Fluency in Spanish
- Knowledge of Georgia social services, public health services and other community programs
This position ensures the effective operation of the HMHB Call Center including employee supervision, quality of call handling, scheduling, training and database quality assurance.
- Responsible for overall coordination of the call center daily activities for the Maternal & Child Health Information and Referral Center and Prevent Child Abuse Georgia 1-800Children line to ensure all programmatic and contract deliverables are met.
- Supervise Information and Referral Specialists and Resource Specialist(s).
- Create and maintain employee work schedules to ensure adequate staffing levels during all operating hours.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and instruction to staff and volunteers providing information and referral services, quality assurance, or updating data.
- Support call center staff with difficult callers and situations.
- During times of high call volume may perform Information and Referral Specialist duties including incoming/outgoing calls, provider research and updates and monitoring or conducting of surveys.
- Oversee survey process both electronic and in person surveys.
- Oversee work of the Resource Specialist (s) ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Maintain Call Center Policies and Procedures Manual and ensure daily compliance. Recommend new policies as appropriate.
- Prepare reports of call center operation and activities.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of health care and public health services, community resources, relevant policy issues and call center management trends including AIRS recommendations and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hearing/Speaking – Effective communication with staff, clients and community partners
- Standing – 10-30% of the workday
- Sitting – 20-80% of the workday
- Walking – 10-30% of the workday
- Pushing/Pulling – 10-30% of the workday
- Bending/Stooping – 10-30% of the workday
- Lifting – 10-30% of the workday; Up to 30 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance
*Call Center Manager will spend approximately 85% of his or her time managing the call center operations and 15% approximately handling calls.
To apply: Please email your current resume or CV, a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and three professional references in a single PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters should be addressed to Elise Blasingame, Executive Director. No phone calls please.
The preferred deadline for applications is February 24, 2017. The position will remain open until filled.
More searches like this
- Customer Service / Retail Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Health / Medical Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Healthcare $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta