Scholarship Program Manager
- Degree Level
You will lead the effort to recruit and steward scholarship supporters, match students with scholarship supporters, write and coordinate our communications with these key donors, plan and facilitate donor-student visits, and assure that we meet the revenue goal of the program each year. As a member of the Development team, you will also contribute to other projects and events designed to share the story and generate support for Eastside. This position reports to the Director of Development.
- Create an annual scholarship development plan to meet scholarship program goal.
- Cultivate new scholarship donors and make personal solicitations.
- Steward current scholarship donors by arranging visits with students and sharing updates.
- Coordinate three major stewardship reports to scholarship donors each year.
- Plan annual scholarship reception.
- Write gift acknowledgements.
- Track and evaluate scholarship program activities, and prepare monthly and quarterly reports.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in non-profit fundraising.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and as a member of a team, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem-solve.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and experience with fundraising software.