- Experience Level
The Chrysalis Enterprises Operations Administrator performs tasks integral to supporting the CE department, which employs 230+ clients weekly as part of a transitional jobs program. This position will have client and customer interaction and will require the ability to use independent judgment. This is a fast-paced function of the department that requires exceptional organizational skills, extensive multi-tasking across different projects, as well as seamless coordination of shared duties with colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Client Support and Guidance
- Provide feedback and mentorship to clients in respectful, supportive, and effective manner
- Maintain databases, including a case management database (Service Point) and employee files
- Review employee performance information and support colleagues in making consistent decisions in line with policies and overall objectives of the transitional jobs program
- Facilitate client classes, workshops and orientations
- Support programmatic initiatives
- Process client applications and prepare transitional jobs program candidates for orientation
- Monitor driver eligibility and schedule driver testing/onboarding
- Review and log client timecards on weekly basis for accuracy and completeness
- Work closely with Field Supervisors to troubleshoot a variety of issues to ensure safe and effective operations
- Support safety efforts, including compiling and updating safety materials and coordinating safety trainings and programs
- Place orders for, monitor inventory of, and distribute all maintenance supplies and equipment for large street maintenance business and miscellaneous projects
- Order and maintain inventory of worker uniforms
- Ensure compliance with insurance policy requirements through accurate and timely reporting and follow-up of vehicular incidents in the field
- Support Operations Manager with fleet maintenance needs
- Complete monthly customer reports on street maintenance duties performed as reported by Field Supervisors, using judgment to ensure thoroughness and accuracy
- Prepare monthly invoice supporting documents and review monthly invoices for accuracy
- Adhere to all Chrysalis Enterprises policies and procedures
- Support the Chrysalis Mission and adhere to the Chrysalis Code of Ethics
- Other duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills, including effective time management and the ability to work and make decisions independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately yet maintain flexibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
- Self-starter with “can do” attitude and initiative
- Required computer skills including but not limited to: MS Office suite, Internet
- Preferred computer skills: CRM/database management, FileMaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interact with clients, customers and colleagues with diplomacy and tact
- Maintain confidential information and exercise discretion
- Willingness to work flexible hours depending on business needs
- Passion for Chrysalis’s mission
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to meet Chrysalis’ driving standards
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer a highly competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Parking/Transit Accounts, paid time off, paid holidays, and more.
Chrysalis encourages employment applications from people who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities Chrysalis serves. Chrysalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or drop-ins regarding this position please. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.