- Position Type
- Full Time
JOIN OUR TEAM!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon.
The Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Inc., is seeking a dynamic, visionary leader to head up our successful, international non-profit organization. We are a premier disease and patient-focused research organization with the mission of finding effective treatments and a cure for Fanconi anemia, while providing education and support services to affected families worldwide. The new Executive Director will be a passionate, credible and articulate advocate for our mission – someone who builds trust quickly, is confident and creative and empowers staff. The new leader will strategically manage and grow our organization, expand our funding base and develop partnerships with other individuals and agencies. The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
If you are
• a Dynamic Leader
• an Experienced Manager
• an Effective Communicator and
• a Strategic Visionary
and if you want to
• help children with Fanconi anemia live long into adulthood
• work with Board members, scientists and families all over the world to promote life-saving research
• join a team on the cusp of medical breakthroughs and game-changing clinical trials
Please visit our website at www.fanconi.org to view the full Executive Director job description and learn more about our work and our organization.
To apply submit the following by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) a cover letter (maximum two pages), describing how your skills and experience would meet the requirements as outlined in the job description and what you uniquely bring to the job; and 2) a resume that includes a chronological work history. References will be requested of final candidates. Application deadline: open until position is filled. Application review begins January 23, 2017.
The Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.