2 days left
- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
Interfaith Assistance Ministry (IAM) is a faith-based nonprofit organization created to provide emergency relief to Henderson County, NC residents in financial crisis. IAM offers food, clothing, funds, guidance and referrals in an atmosphere of compassion and respect.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will manage and lead the operations of IAM and is responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives.
- Proven Fund Raising and Marketing Skills with the ability to approach and cultivate key donors using new and creative ideas.
- Results oriented, tough decision maker who has the ability to set expectations for staff and volunteers.
- Great organizer who has impeccable communication & listening skills.
- A person of faith who has integrity and compassion. Has a passion for cultivating relationships throughout all socio-economic levels.
- Strong collaborator who is involved in civic & congregational life beyond work; networker with all local leaders, non profits and faith communities.
- Experienced leader with the ability to inspire others to action for IAM’s mission and vision to for the future.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in nonprofit management, human service administration or related field preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of five years successful performance in management, administration and fund raising in human service or related field. Proven experience in working with a Board of Directors.
- Proven fund raising and marketing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, management, administration, monitoring and evaluating financial and operational goals. Plan and implement budget.
- Adept in dealing with staff and volunteers. Strong collaborator who has the ability to engage with civic, community and congregational groups.
- Experienced leader with the ability to inspire others to action for IAM’s mission and vision.
Please submit a Cover Letter describing your interest and qualifications and Resume to EDsearch@iam-hc.org No telephone calls please.
Interfaith Assistance Ministry is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.