About Project Evident
Project Evident exists to help organizations harness the power of evidence to achieve greater impact. We do this by offering a comprehensive platform of tools, resources, and services to help state education agencies, local education agencies, nonprofits and funders improve how they measure, evaluate, and report results, while strengthening their ability to act using this evidence.
Project Evident strives to be a trusted partner – to practitioners, funders, and other stakeholders committed to stronger, meaningful, and equitable outcomes for communities and individuals so that all can participate, prosper, and reach their full potential.* We believe in the power of data and evidence to address social and racial justice, and seek to advance a next generation ecosystem for actionable evidence building and use. We live into our mission through our values, specifically:
- Practitioner Focused - We center on practitioners, and ground our work in their needs and contexts. We help practitioners strengthen meaningful and equitable outcomes for the communities and individuals they serve, and lift up their work so it can be better understood and supported by funders and policy makers.
- Committed to Learning, Inclusion, and Transparency - We are frank, honest, and compassionate with our colleagues, clients, funders, and stakeholders. We seek input and feedback from a wide range of voices and share our learnings openly with others. We recognize that evidence is not immune from the racism and inequities that exist in our society, and strive to understand the context in which we operate and to uphold the principles of belonging, dignity, and justice through our work.
- Smart, Warm, Approachable and Productive -
- Smart - we strive to find practical, implementable solutions
- Warm - we bring heart and positivity to our work and work through discomfort
- Approachable - we keep open and curious minds, welcoming differing viewpoints and valuing the ideas and experiences of our partners.
- Productive - we hold ourselves accountable to the goals and timelines we set with our colleagues and partners, and course correct as needed
- Oriented to Actionable Evidence - We build and use relevant and timely data and evidence with our partners and ourselves to continuously learn, improve, and make meaningful, equitable, and cost effective decisions.
*Language drawn from PolicyLink’s definition of equity with their permission.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?