About Christian City
Christian City is a unique living community fifteen minutes south of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The beautiful wooded campus setting is a convenient drive from suburban communities such as Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Newnan and Sharpsburg. Among the programs that “live” on the campus are:
- The Children’s Village Residential Program for youth who have suffered abuse, abandonment, poverty, or neglect. Each home is staffed by full-time house parents who provide a nurturing family home environment.
- Crossroads Foster & Adoption Program, recruiting loving foster and adoptive homes and focused on permanency for the child.
- A Safe Place agency: Children in crisis can go to over 70 locations in the metro area if they feel they are in danger. We are on call 24/7 to bring these children to safety at The Children’s Village where our staff works with their parents to reunite them.
- Thrive Graduate Transition Program, providing subsidized housing and skill development for youth aged out of foster care.
- An affordable independent living community for adults age 62+ in a serene and convenient location with amenities to encourage a vibrant lifestyle. This includes 287 subsidized apartments for senior citizens and 212 life-lease patio homes.
- A highly-rated health care facility, operated by PruittHealth, that includes 150 assisted living units and a 200-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Memory care and Alzheimer’s support units are included.
- An active volunteer program that provides hundreds of opportunities for residents of Christian City and the nearby communities to serve on our campus.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?