Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta
About Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta
Since the Rev. Eugene Pickett, UUCA has had four settled Senior Ministers: the Rev. David Rankin (1979-1982), the Rev. Terry Sweetser (1982-1988), the Rev. Edward Frost (1989-2005), and the Rev. Anthony Makar (2007-present). Under Rev. Makar’s leadership, the congregation continues to change lives and give to the world the following gifts:
- A vibrant faith community for spiritual seekers that worship together, embracing lifelong religious learning and respecting different spiritual journeys.
- A loving community that provides support and care for others through both the best and the most difficult of times.
- A safe and welcoming community where all are valued.
- Children and youth, centered in the values of our religious community and nurtured in love, who are compassionate leaders in seeking justice and peace.
- People with a passion for social and economic justice who work together for human rights and a sustainable environment.
- A creative community that challenges us to see the world with new perspectives and gives voice to the human spirit through music and the Arts.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?